Thursday, November 01, 2007

Reading blogs......

Today it has to be one of my most observant pieces of article, because of what I felt, nay realised after reading a few blogs.

I had a rather quiet start in the office today, so could afford going through some of my bookmarked blogs. I started off with Rajat's blog and buoy, the look had completely changed. He started it off just to kill time, I suppose but over a period of few weeks, he has put in some really nice thoughts. All put in simple, understandable and identifiable tone. Things related to our daily life but all the while, thought-provoking and mind-enriching. Sarang's blog was the next one and as usual in his inimitable style, tried to create a paradox by criticising and writing blog at the same time. Another interesting take on the need of blogging.I went through others' too and it
started growing upon me that all had different insights and more so, revealed their persona for me.

I could easily visualise the writer with the incident described, and it accentuated my sense of understanding. I was reading and then the simulacrum of the writer invariably surfaced. Then I decided to do the opposite by putting the writer first and then looking at the things through his eyes. Oh, really it was more exciting. I could easily understand what he wanted to say. It was quite engrossing, the hitherto uninteresting topics turned occupying. In the process,I learnt,or at least had the primer on the art of reading blogs. Hope this reading continues........

No comments: