Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The descent of a belle

The outset is always the toughest, be it anywhere. Need to pass time, get on with the rattle of keyboard and some babble comes out.
Where to start? A desperate go-ahead in life is going on. U know, sometimes when life comes to a standstill and ideas r left stillborn, u wonder whether it is the same you. Oops, probably diverting from writing something sane.
So here I m writing bout someone out there in fantasy. U know when I behold the mackerel firmament searching beyond the rubicon, a nymph of beauty descends gently on the cushions of my heart, disseminating a titillation through the whole of my body. The winsome visage inspires a great enamour for her. How I move through the woods when she disappears with the chuckle reverberating all around. The hide-and-seek,seemingly going interminably long, with her long robe trailing her figure.
At once she turns around, accosts me and blushes. Her rosy cheeks turning rubicund and luscious lips inviting everyone. A few wafts of hair flow themselves on the side of the cheek, and my hands move to put them in order. She moves back a bit, then forward, shrinking with the touch and finally the lips advancing to meet ........
Oh was that me? A reverie. May be. But who was she? I dunno but hopefully someday somewhere.

1 comment:

aashish said...

kool be...vocab wizard....kya haa. ha..an wat time of ur life journey this tale is from...today or yesterdays???